“Working with Becky was a very pleasant experience. She is easy to work with and has great design ideas. She staged our house beautifully when we put it up for sale. The house sold after only being on the market 8 days and we received multiple offers. The house sold for over asking price. We believe her staging helped to sell the house quickly and we would use her again!”
Phillip Stamborski, RE investor
Why should I have my home staged?
- You will sell it 78% faster, according to the Real Estate Staging Association national stats. That means 30 days on the market vs. 100 days.
- You will get 6 to 10% more money. That means if your home is worth $300,000, you stand to gain (or not lose on markdowns) $18,000 to $30,000.
- Agents are much more likely to show a home that they know is staged.
- 95% of homebuyers look online to decide which homes to tour. So, great photos attract more buyers to your home… lots more.
Recent testimonial: "I put the house on the MLS on Sunday, got 4 showings on Monday and 2 offers on Tuesday. I accepted $780,000. (99% of asking price) Everyone said the house was beautiful." Marsh Landing, Ponte Vedra, Fl.
Your home will lose about 1% a month while on the market, according to Zillow. A vacant home must add carrying costs to that amount: mortgage, lawn care, HOA dues, electric, water, insurance, etc. Home staging services cost less than ¼ to ½ of 1% of home value. The DIY report is $150.
We have the tools and trained personnel to stage vacant and occupied listings to drive up the "Wow-Factor" and set your home apart from all the others. Look at the website photo portfolio.
We are not just home stagers. Transformations is a national training center for stagers from all over the country. Since 2006, we have led the industry as the only certification class in the USA taught by an ASID interior designer.
BECKY HARMON'S Home Staging Services in the Jacksonville area:
1. Free 30-minute Consultation
2. Staging Report for DIY
3. Stage with Your Furnishings
4. Stage with Your Furnishings and Some of our Accessories
5. Vacant-Home Staging
6. Quick-Stage the Photo Session & Virtual Tour
7. Stage Vacation Rental Property
For home staging details and pricing >> CLICK HERE
Interested in a career of Real Estate Staging? CLICK HERE
To see more photos, go to the portfolio >> click here
I focus a lot of my time and attention on the school and my existing design clients. But I do a lot of staging in-between classes. A number of students were curious about our staging stats. So, I have made a 6 month list for you with some of the details included. It tells an amazing story about the value of our services.
- 24726 Misty Lake, Marsh Landing, 4 showings in 2 days with 2 offers, contract for 98% of full price, pictures on my HOUZZ profile
- 13874 Ibis Point, vacant listing, not updated, green carpeting, sold 30 days after staging ~1652 Norton Hill Dr, Oueens Harbour, priced $20,000 higher than comparables and still sold to the 1st person to see it
- 7533 Royal Crest, vacant staging with accessories only, sold in 30 days after staging, expired listing
- 13457 Troon Trace, Queens Harbour, didn't sell for a about 4 months but fetched the highest price per sq.ft. for comparable homes
- 1503 Avondale Avenue, 4 showings in 2 days after listing, full price contract, pictures on my HOUZZ profile
- 11401 Portside, 70's waterfront canal home, not updated, sold in 30 days
- 1736 Indian Springs, sold in 30 days after staging ~12853 Julington Forest, Vacant, cool home but smoker + dogs, ionizer got rid of smell, sold in a week
- 3822 Painted Bunting Way, Pablo Bay, sold to first person who saw it ~3591 Shady Woods, Pablo Bay, sold to 2nd person who saw it after staging, expired listing
- 2100 Ocean Blvd., vacant oceanfront condo, owner hoped to sell in 3 months, we had an contract in 10 days, pictures on my HOUZZ profile
- 8470 Lynda Sue, vacant 60's house, updated, sold in 30 day
- 2183 Hovington, older dated home, sold in 1 week, more than asking price
- 233 Candlebark, sold to first person who saw it, 4 showings scheduled after pictures went online, cash offe
- 1003 Mystic Harbor, vacant on the market 60 days, then staged, sold in a week
- 1850 Sutton Lakes, vacant, 3 showings, sold in 72 hour
- 8060 Cypress Hollow Ct. Marsh Landing, This was a staging report for a fellow stager's home. He did all the work. I didn't add it to my stats. It was priced high for the neighborhood comparables but still sold in 4 days. Congrats Danny Hanson! You did a fabulous job.
With all the numbers, the average Days On the Market (DOM) is 28. The Duval county average for 2014, so far is 82. Our DOM average is 3 times faster than the stats for our area. Since the first markdowns are usually after 30 days and certainly after 60 days, we save the homeowner 5 to 10% of home value, at least, not to mention the massive expenses involved for a vacant home.
We had 2 houses that sat around longer than we would have liked but it was usually because the house was over-priced or the homeowner didn't do all that was recommended. If I take them out of the equation, my results are 15 DOM average.
I hope this shines a light into the value of our services. Agents, if you are not recommending staging to your clients, you are a little bit crazy.